Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

Saturday Dec 16

Just a few updates:
- the last glaze load has been unloaded (I think by Helene!). Some nice looking pieces! I think that the load included all the plates and trays that had been glazed, so if you're waiting for those, they are ready for pick-up.
- we probably have enough for another glaze load - if Karen gets her stuff finished! I should have time to load it on Tuesday evening, so if someone can do the turn-ups we can get it going then. That way it can be unloaded by the weekend, just in time for it to wrapped up and placed under the tree!
- today I placed an on-line order for the "Mastering Cone 6 Glazes" book. It is not easy to find and when I was looking for information about it, it was clear that this is THE cone 6 glazing book. It is where we got the raspberry and slate glazes from. The book authors have a website (www.masteringglazes.com) that has some good information on application etc.

Comments:
Hey everyone
I was in on Sunday and loaded the glaze load. There were 4 pieces that did not make it in, so hopefully they weren't what you needed for Christmas gifts. If you want to drop by Tuesday, we can unload and the glazing is up to date. These is close to enough pieces to do a bisque load and if your quick a glaze load on Thursday.
See you then!
Karen
 
Wow, I was wondering if we would have enough to fill a glaze load. Karen, you must have had a lot of pieces! I'll be there on Tuesday, but may be a little late.
Gayle
 
Ya, I definetely had lots of pieces. I needed them for Christmas so I unloaded the kiln and was out of there. The waterfall brown in YUKKY!. Maybe we missed an ingredient, when the new book comes in we can take a look.
Gayle
 
oops
Karen
 
Ms Gayle, could you verify the Wednesday afternoon class times posted on the blog. I read 12:30 to 3:30 in the Rep January 5th. I do not have any cool comments. I know nothing but I like to read the comments and appreciate everyones dedication.

Thank you
Jodi

Oh!
Teacher, Starbucks is now open until 9pm nightly in Leduc.
 
Hey Jodi,
I would believe The Rep rather than the blog as I was not sure what time the class was when I set it up. Assume the same hours as last time and please then confirm the times with me so I can make the needed change.
Gayle
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?